You are Reliance Internet User and You want know how to use Free Internet in Reliance. Then you have landed on the right place. Today I am going to share 100% working trick for how to use Reliance Free Internet in mobile or PC. You need to read this article and make some setting in your mobile phone or PC. Then you can use Free 3G or 4G Internet without getting recharge your Reliance SIM card. We have worked very hard on this trick and it is verified by many users from around all states of India.
|Use Free Internet with Reliance 2G/3G|
This tricks works on both PC and mobile and also work 2G and 3G, getting high speed Internet for free. It's work on android, iOS, window phone, Symbian, java and all other platforms. This free Reliance 3g internet trick is based on proxy setting. You just have to follow below simple steps to use this trick, and use the unlimited 2G, 3G and 4G internet in your Reliance sim Card.
Many users enjoying Free internet with that trick. Now its your turn to get free internet on your Reliance mobile.
Get Reliance Free 3G/2G Internet Data Pack (100% Working)
If you want to get free recharged of Data in your Reliance GSM sim card. Then follow below steps.
- First Download the Official App of Reliance India Mobile on your Smartphone.
- Now Install it then Open the app and Sign Up with Your Reliance mobile number.
- That’s It. You will get free Reliance 3G or 2G data (500MB) within 24 hours.
Note : Do not Uninstall the app until you get the data.
Free basics Services is available for all Reliance GSM (Postpaid/Prepaid) & CDMA (Prepaid) Mobile Customers in Mumbai, Maharashtra & Goa, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Chennai, Bihar & Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh and Kerala regions. Note that this service is for only Mobile device users.
Reliance Free Internet for Mobile Using Proxy port Settings tricks.
Proxy port Settings is the best way to Use Free internet in your Mobile Phone or Your personal Computer/Desktop/Laptop using Dongle. If you want to use free reliance internet using proxy port setting just follow below Steps to get Unlimited Reliance Free 2G or 3G Internet.
- Download the Open Vpn App From Google play store.
- After the Download don’t Install this app. First make below settings in you Smartphone.
- Go to Settings Click on More button, Then navigate to Mobile networks, Finally Find Access Point Name option.
- Now Make Following Settings in APN Menu
Profile name : Apptricker
Apn Name : Rcomwap or Rcomnet
Leave other Fields Blank and Save it.Make this Default profile.
- Now install Vpn app in your android Smartphone.
- Tap on More option In Vpn app.
- Make Sure you tick on Connect Through an HTTP Proxy Option.
- In Host address Type blog.twitter.com
- Enter – 80 in Port Field.
- Now Go back to main Menu And click on Start You will be ready to Enjoy free Internet.
Reliance Internet Free Proxy List
Port : 80